Links for helpful tools, regulatory agencies, and C.T. Hellmuth service partners.
As an added benefit of being a C.T. Hellmuth & Associates client, we provide you with a full-access HR360 account. Contact your account manager to request your account with HR360. Read more on our services page.
Employee Benefit Research Links
- The International Foundation for Employee Benefit Plans (IFEBP) serves the employee benefit field with eduction and research. In conjunction with the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania it sponsors the Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS) program.
- The Employee Benefit Research Institute (EBRI) mission is to contribute to, to encourage, and enhance the development of sound employee benefit programs and sound public policy through research and education.
- Employee Benefit Institute of America provides employee benefit reference materials.
- Employee Benefits News provides up to the minute resources and information to HR and benefit decision makers.
State Insurance Links
- Maryland State Insurance Administration (MIA)
- Virginia State Corporation Commission, Bureau of Insurance
- Government of the District of Columbia Department of Insurance, Securities and Banking (DISB)
Insurance Carrier Financial Ratings
Free Tools and Calculators
- MetLife Benefits Benchmarking Tool is an easy to use resource that provides insight into how benefit objectives, strategies, and offerings vary across various regions and industries.
- MetLife Oral Health Library
Wellness Organizations and Resources
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- American Diabetes Association
- American Lung Association
Health Care Reform
- The Center for Consumer Information & Insurance Oversight
- Kaiser Family Foundation an independent non-profit organization dedicated to health policy research, analysis, and communication.