By acting as an extension of Human Resources departments, we help our clients create and maintain competitive benefits packages. We also offer support through employee communications, compliance, online enrollment, workplace wellness, and more.
Our expert insurance agents provide tailored benefit solutions through thoughtful strategic planning and longstanding knowledge of the industry. As staunch advocates for our clients, we offer valuable professional services:
- Employee Benefits & Insurance Services
- Due Diligence for Acquisitions
- Benefits & HR Reviews
- Annual Pre-Renewal and Renewal Strategy Sessions
- Competitive Marketing & Bidding
- Custom Plan Designs & Analysis
- Claims Advocacy and Audits
- Dedicated Support (Phone, Email and In-Person)
- HR Compliance (Including ACA regulations, ERISA Plan Document/SPD Preparation, 5500 Filing, etc)
- Employee Communications
As an added benefit of being a C.T. Hellmuth & Associates client, we provide you with a full-access HR360 account. Contact your account manager to request your account with HR360.
HR360 is the premier online HR library featuring the most current federal and state laws and updates plus step-by-step guidelines for compliance as well as how to hire, interview and terminate employees. HR360 gives you a comprehensive 360 degree view of human resource and benefits laws both on a federal and state level. Whether you need a form, poster, the newest information on health care reform laws or state employment laws, HR360 gives you the complete, 360 degree view of your HR information and forms needs. HR360 also provides a great range of online tools to help you manage all your HR needs.